Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lazy Sunday

First off, karaoke didn't happen. At least not for me.

We headed off to Nathan's place, where he made us spaghetti for dinner and we had a few drinks. I shouldn't have had anything at all, since I don't think my liver had recovered from the previous night, and I was too sleepy to stay up for very long. So, I went up to Nathan's loft and curled up on top of my jacket for a nap.

I woke up, barely coherent and feeling ill, and the girls took me home in a cab. So, I guess that's my lesson learned: no more alcohol for Maria.

I guess the others went out for karaoke after, but I don't know for sure. I haven't really seen anyone all day, except for Sam very briefly. They all apparently made it home okay, and have taken off to who knows where today.

I guess that's about it. No pictures this time.

Tomorrow: First day of classes at Uiwang City EPC English Village! I won't be teaching, but I've got prep work to do, so this should be exciting. More on that tomorrow.

Cheers,

-Maria

1 comment:

  1. >.> must... Not... Be... a jackass!

    Good to hear you're doing well. How's chris handling this all?

    ReplyDelete